JBT B1200 Pushback Tractor
The JBT B1200 Pushback Tractor is designed with new power train components for improved reliability. The unit has a Cummins engine and Kessler axles with disk brakes on all four wheels. The unit comes standard with ZF power shift transmission with lockable inter-axle differential and 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds. It has also be designed with two hatch covers to provide easier access to the engine and its components.
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) Range: 36,300 kg – 61,235 kg (80,000 lbs. – 135,000 lbs.)
- Able to Push Back A380 at Slow Speeds under Normal Conditions
- Capable of Pushing Back and Towing B747-8
- Turning Radius 2W: 12 m (39.8 ft)
- Turning Radius 4W: 7.1 m (23.2 ft)
Request a Quote
Interested in this equipment? Let us know and we'll get right back to you with a quote.