TLD WSP-900 Potable Water Service Vehicle
The WSP-900 aircraft lavatory servicing vehicle is designed to provide potable water to commercial aircrafts. It is equipped with a hydraulic lifting platform at the front right hand side and a stainless steel water tank rubber mounted on chassis. All pumping operation controls are performed from the front lifting platform in a safe environment. The operator’s cab is rubber shock-mounted for a comfortable drive and provides excellent ramp visibility. The unit allows aircraft servicing up to 5m (16.4’) height with the 2.9m (114) lift.
- Engine/Transmission: 4 cylinder diesel or gas/LPG engine with automatic transmission
- Steering: Assisted hydrostatic front wheel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 80 L (21 U.S. gallons)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 80 L (21 U.S. gallons)
- Front Axle: Large-size, with steering cylinder, mounted on leaf spring.
- Rear Axle: Drive axle mounted on leaf springs.
- Tanks are stainless steel 316 with internal baffle; all inside fittings and weld joints are rounded 1” radius.
- Manual draining valve
- Level gage
- 1 man hole 500mm (17”)
- Filler neck and cap
- Capacity: 3300L (900 US gallons)
Request a Quote
Interested in this equipment? Let us know and we'll get right back to you with a quote.