JBT B700 Pushback Tractor
The JBT B700 Pushback tractor is designed for operations to handle aircrafts up to the Airbus A340. Some standard features include removable ballast loads conveniently into the tractor, for easy field upgrading of weight and capacity. Four wheel drive and four wheel steer also come standard offering coordinated, crab, and front-wheel steer modes, for maneuvering within the increasingly cramped quarters of today’s ramp congestion.
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW): 50,000 lbs. (22,680 kg)
- Draw Bar Pull: 40,000 lbs. (18,144 kg) (178 kN)
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW): 60,000 lbs. (27,216 kg)
- Draw Bar Pull: 48,000 lbs. (21,733 kg) (214 kN)
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW): 70,000 lbs. (31,751 kg)
- Draw Bar Pull: 56,000 lbs. (25,401 kg) (249 kN)
Request a Quote
Interested in this equipment? Let us know and we'll get right back to you with a quote.