JBT B650 Pushback Tractor
The JBT B650 Pushback Tractor is designed with efficiency, reliability, and durability in mind. It is capable of handling all regional jets, narrow body aircrafts, A300/330, A350 (non-snow/icy operational areas, one engine running), B767/787 families in most weather conditions. The unit is comprised with heavy steel rigid weldment construction. It also has industry proven transmission and axles. Safety features come standard with the B650 to reduce accidents and injuries.
- Gross Vehicle Weight (Standard): 22,700 kg (50,000 lb)
- Draw Bar Pull: 178 kN (40,000 lbf)
- Gross Vehicle Weight (Max/Optional): 27,898 kg (61,500 lb)
- Draw Bar Pull: 195 kN (44,000 lbf)
- Drive Speed, Forward (No Load): 24 km/hr (15 mph)
- Drive Speed, Reverse (No Load): 16 km/hr (10 mph)
- Aircraft Serviced: Regional Jets, Narrow Bodies, A300/330A350 (non-snow/icy operational areas, one engine running), B767/787
Request a Quote
Interested in this equipment? Let us know and we'll get right back to you with a quote.